T: 01592 611123 E: email@example.com
Job Vacancy - Technical Sales Executive
Technical Sales Executive
Working in our busy sales office in Glenrothes, you will become an integral member of the Technical Sales team, providing our clients with exceptional levels of customer service to ensure they receive the very best hot water storage solution.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to progress their career, enjoys engaging with customers and potential customers and is both self motivated and organised.
Main duties of the Role:
- Providing clients with specification and quotes for our products
- Processing product orders
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships to generate repeat business
- Helping with technical questions
- Proactively selling the company products and services
Whilst experience in the plumbing and heating industry would be advantageous, full training will be provided across our extensive range of products and solutions, enabling you to speak confidently, knowledgeably and proficiently about our business.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Good numeracy and literacy levels
- High level of ambition
- Enthusiastic and driven in approach
It would be advantageous if candidates also had:
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Previous sales office experience
- Higher qualifications in Maths and English
- A positive and engaging telephone manner
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, a great working location in the central town of Glenrothes and a good remuneration package.
Salary and benefits package:
- Salary DOE
- Group personal pension plan
- 26 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Training and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work for long-established, independent Scottish company
If this stimulating and demanding position of Sales Executive excites you as much as it does us, get in touch today.
Email your CV, with a covering letter, detailing your current role and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also outline why you’re right for the role and what exactly you’ll bring to it.