T: 01592 611123 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
1050 x 450mm Indirect Grade 2 Copper Cylinder
|Working Head||15 Metres/ 49 Feet|
|Shell & Top Thickness||1.0mm|
|Weight (empty)||19 kgs|
|Weight (full)||159 kgs|
|Coil Length||9 Metres x 28mm|
|Heat Loss||75 Watts|
Superior quality indirect 1050 x 450mm, or 42” x 18”, hot water copper cylinder. The height and diameter is for the cylinder shell, overall size includes 35mm polyurethane insulation.
Complies with Part L building regulations, is ERP compliant and covered by our 12 year guarantee.
The cylinder price includes VAT and is available to despatch immediately.
- Coil connections are 1” Male BSP, Secondary connections are 1” Female BSP.
- Immersion Heater Boss is 2.25” BSP
- All our vented indirect cylinder coils are 28mm and suitable for gravity systems.
- Grade 2 cylinders are suitable for 15m working head. If your installation is more than that, then please see our Grade 1 cylinders also available online.
- Connection heights and positions detailed on technical drawing
- 12 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- Price Includes VAT
- Manufactured in United Kingdom
- Insulation applied is polyurethane spray foam to a minimum thickness of 35mm
- Manufactured to BS1566-1:2002 and in accordance with quality standard ISO 9001:2000
- Any queries please contact our sales team on 01592 611123 or email email@example.com