T: 01592 611123 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feed & Expansion Tanks
Our high temperature feed and expansion tanks are designed to be used with open vented systems, especially when combined with additional fuel sources such as wood burning stoves, where overheating can become a real issue., the copper feed and expansion tanks can cope with potentially high temperatures that could reach as high as 100°C.
Why choose copper feed and expansion tanks?
- Can cope with temperatures over 100°C
- No chance of meltdown in an overheat situation
- Factory fitted insulation minimises dangers of freezing
- Proven to be healthy and safe
- Copper is 100% recyclable, benefiting the environment
Supplied With All Units
- Maintenance free Jetseal ball valve
- Copper float
- 35mm foam lagging
- Alloy lid
Extras Available As Option
- Different sizes to suit space restrictions
- Any capacity as required
- Compression Connections
- Connection sizes and positions adjusted to suit
Feed and Expansion Tanks Technical Data
For a guide to sizing and dimensions simply visit our sizing page. In addition to our standard sizes we offer a bespoke service creating tailored units - to discuss your options just contact us on 01592 611123 or contact us online.
McDonald Engineers: Suppliers of feed and expansion tanks across the UK and Ireland.