T: 01592 611123 E: email@example.com
The ECOflow copper heat pump cylinder is designed to enhance the performance of Heat Pumps which are increasingly popular as people look to reduce their costs and emissions and make their properties more attractive to sell in the future.
Copper hot water cylinders have been widely recognised as the best and most cost effective solution to use in conjunction with heat pump systems regardless of whether it is an Air or Ground source.
Based on the market leading POWERflow unvented copper cylinder, the ECOflow comes
- Pre-fitted with our high performance heat pump copper coil
- All the connections are compression fittings
- Insulated with a white cased finish delivering a GWP rating of <1 and an ODP of zero
Why Copper Cylinders for Heat Pumps?
Many heat pump cylinder manufacturers are now insisting on the use of copper cylinders with their products, due to the improved performance copper offers.
- Cheaper running costs
- Copper’s thermal conductivity rating is over 15 times greater than that of stainless steel
- High efficiency finned copper coils, provide one of the most effective heat transfer processes on the market
- Copper has unrivalled bacteria killing properties, even at the lower temperatures achieved by heat pump sources
- Copper is 100% recyclable
ECOflow Extras Available As Option
- An optional integrated buffer vessel (sits below the cylinder offering a small footprint ideal for those who have limited space to work with).
- Wide range of capacities and sizes
- Pre-plumbed option
- Extra Coils - Solar, Boiler etc
- Vented Option
- Up to 100mm Lagging - Improved Sap Ratings
- Commercial Units
ECOflow Technical Data - Sizing Guide
|1 bedroom + bath/shower||150||1125 x 550|
|2 bedroom + bath/shower||180||1325 x 550|
|3 bedroom + bath/shower||210||1525 x 550|
|4 bedroom + bath/shower||250||1525 x 600|
|Larger Properties||300+||1825 x 600|
Dimensions include insulation
Slimline Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
If you are looking to squeeze your hot water cylinder into a tight space, we also offer Slimline versions of our Unvented cylinders.
Typically measuring, an industry leading, 450mm in diameter including the insulation, these slimmer models are manufactured to the same standards and designs as our ECOflow units and come with the full 25 year guarantee.
However thanks to our flexible approach to manufacturing and our use of copper, we can manufacture cylinders as small as 300mm shell, plus the required foam lagging.
We can even place the connections in the best location for the installation, making further savings on installation time and costs.
To find out more about our ECOflow heat pump cylinders and to discuss sizing and dimensions, contact our technical sales team now.
In addition to our unvented hot water cylinder standard sizes we offer a bespoke service creating tailored units so you don't need to compromise - to discuss your options just contact us on 01592 611123 or contact us online.
Click here to find out more about ECOflow
ECOflow Unvented Mains Water System has been designed to enhance the performance of Heat Pumps. Find out more at McDonald Engineers UK.