Friday, 09 August 2013
Over the last few weeks we have received a number of calls from new customers amazed at the fact we are able to design, manufacture and supply thermal stores as rectangular tanks.
The news doesn’t surprise us as we have heard of a number of competitors claiming the product is no longer available since Elson stopped making their model in 2011.
This could be down to a lack of knowledge in the market place, or it could simply be because they cannot manufacture their own rectangular thermal store solution. The process requires specific knowledge and machining, both of which we have.
However, we have continued to see the demand for our CUBEflow rectangular thermal store continue to grow at pace.
There are a number of reasons why our CUBEflow rectangular thermal stores are so successful:
1. We are the only company which can manufacture them on a large scale
2. They are fantastic space saving solutions as the rectangular design enables them to store the same capacity as a cylindrical thermal store in 27% less space
3. They are manufactured from premium grade copper to deliver a highly robust and durable solution that is extremely reliable
4. Copper’s superior heat transfer properties make them more efficient when used in conjunction with renewable energy sources and multiple fuel installations
5. Copper’s bacteria killing properties also prevent life threatening germs from developing in the lower temperatures that can be experienced with renewable energy solutions
6. They can be custom designed to suit your requirements including having all connections at the front for easy installation in tight areas such as cupboard spaces
7. They are manufactured in the UK
8. Our customers love them and we have the testimonials to prove it
To find out more about the CUBEflow rectangular thermal store download the brochure now.