T: 01592 611123 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved & Trusted Installer Programme
McDonald Engineers pride themselves on manufacturing the highest quality hot water cylinders and so, it seems only right that we support installers who share our principles, provide a high level of skill, customer service and reliability when undertaking boiler installation work.
Our Approved & Trusted Installer Programme is two-fold;
- Firstly, it seeks to generate a list of reputable Installers who have been vetted and gone through a rigorous assessment to demonstrate their superior abilities and have a track record of experience.
- Secondly, and most importantly, the programme aims to offer homeowners’ piece of mind that, when they select a McDonald Engineers Approved & Trusted Installer, the work will be completed to the highest standard
Not only will homeowners benefit but so too will Installers with:
- McDonald Engineers Approved & Trusted Installer Status
- A listing on the Approved & Trusted Installer page within McDonald Engineers Website
- Branded work wear
- Exclusive invitation to CPD events
- Special promotions
- Printed promotional items including customer quotation folders
- How to become a McDonald Engineers Approved & Trusted Installer
If you meet the following criteria:
- Hold a valid company Gas Safe registration
- Have valid public liability insurance
- Are a member of our loyalty scheme – click here to find out more and register
- Install a minimum of X McDonald Engineer Boilers a year
Then simply register your interest to become a McDonald Engineers Approved & Trusted Installer by completing the online registration form.
Whilst completion of this form does not guarantee that you will qualify, it will start the ball rolling for one of our team to get in touch and guide you through the process.
As a condition of membership, members must agree to adhere to the terms and conditions.